2018-2019 Speaker Series
The Parent Enrichment Series offers presenters and discussion topics to provide parents with resources, contacts, and insights into life with gifted children.
October 13, 2018 – 9:45-11:15 a.m. & 12:45-2:15 p.m.
- PAGE Welcome & Volunteer Fair – led by Gina Baldwin
- Welcome to Fall Term Orientation & Group Discussion including website tour, spirit wear, and volunteer opportunities. Come to explore opportunities to put your special talents to use for The Super Saturday Program!
- Spirit wear orders taken
October 20, 2018 – 9:45-11:15 a.m. & 12:45-2:15 p.m.
- Parent Panel
October 27, 2018 – TBD
November 3, 2018 – 9:45-11:15 a.m. & 12:45-2:15 p.m.
- Stephanie Bruner from Mensa
November 10, 2018 – 9:45-11:15 a.m. & 12:45-2:15 p.m.
- Jamie Overbey from Vistage, Peer Advisory Model (Issue Resolution)
November 17, 2018 – 9:45-11:15 a.m. & 12:45-2:15 p.m.
- The Super Saturday Program Book Swap
- Clear your shelves of outgrown books (children’s, teen, adult fiction and non-fiction, parenting resource books, puzzles too!) and bring them to the Parent Room. Drop off your old books and find some books to keep you busy through the winter. Any unclaimed books are donated. Come for coffee, join the swap and still have time to enjoy your student’s end of the session presentation.